Applying For Faculty Positions in US by ESWN
About this event
- Empowerment for your (next) job!
- Date and time
- Oct 27, 2022 18:30 - 19:30
Are you considering applying for a faculty position in the USA this year? Wondering what the differences are between teaching and research institutes? Worried about what to include in your application package, or what your cover letter should highlight?
The Earth Science Women’s Network will be hosting a webinar on October 27, 2022, at 12:30 Eastern Time (16:30 UTC) to answer all these questions and many others. A panel of assistant professors who are in tenure track positions within multiple earth science disciplines will share their experience and “lessons learned”, and answer your questions. This workshop is geared towards graduate students and post-docs considering an academic career in the US.
We will be joined by:
- Jennifer Kaiser (Assistant Professor, Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Mayra Oyola-Merced (Assistant Professor University of Wisconsin–Madison)
- Neo McAdams (Assistant Professor Texas Tech University)
- Madeline Marshall (Assistant Professor Albion College)
There will also be an opportunity to network with our speakers after the panel discussion.
For more information and registration, follow the link