Vacancies in Academia
During the last months, many new vacancies have been opened in the academia, both in the Netherlands and abroad. Some of our members sent us those vacancies and we would like to share them with all of you and encourage you to apply and/or to share the vacancies with your network. We have collected the information and links for the vacancies in our website.
Vacancies at VU, Amsterdam
12 vacancies for assistant and/or associate professors in the Earth and Environmental Sciences are available. The application deadline is 30th September 2022. These are the vacancies:
- Assitant/Associate professor in Atmospheric dynamics and composition
- Assistant Professor (Tenure Track) in Water security and impacts
- Assistant Professor (Tenure Track) in Climate extremes and Artifitial intelligence
- Assistant/Associate Professor in Contemporary Carbon Cycle processes
- Assistant Professor (Tenure Track) in Computational modelling of Human-water dynamics
- Assistant/Associate professor in Geologic Carbon cycle processes
- Assistant Professor (Tenure Track) in Compound hazard and Multi-risk statistics.
- Assistant/Associate Professor in Past Climate change
- Assistant Professor (Tenure Track) Environmental Economics
- Associate Professor in Global Land use modeling based on computational general equilibrium models
- Assistant Professor on the Land Use contributions to implementing the new Global Biodiversity Framework
- Assistant/Associate Professor in Natural Hazard
There is an extra vacancy at VU Amsterdam for a lecturer/outreach/"studievoorlichter" job. In this case, no PhD is required. Follow the link for more information.
PhD vacancies at TU Delft
The Faculty of Civil Engineering and Geosciences of TU Delft is also offering a series of PhD positions:
- PhD Position Uncertainty Quantification in Direct-Use Geothermal Systems
- PhD in Fractured Geothermal Reservoirs
- PhD Position Stochastic Characterisation an dModelling of Embankment and Subsurface Using Data from Multiple Sources
- PhD Position Reliability-Risk-Based Modelling for Assessing Railway Embankment Stability
Vacancy University of Vienna
The University of Vienna, Department of Meteorology and Geophysics, seeks to fill one position of Technician. The holder of this position will support the scientists of the Department of Meteorology and Geophysics in research and teaching at the interface of field work and IT. More information in this link
We would like to thank our members for sharing these vacancies with us. If you know about more openings that might be of interest for our network, please, send them to out email firstname.lastname@example.org.